Fear struck again. I saw the breakout and waited patiently for a pullback. My entry at 52 was not that great, I wanted to enter around 51 but it bounced up quickly. So I felt like I didn’t have much wiggle room. 52.75 was the MCHVN and was holding as resistance so I scratched by trade. As soon as I did it shot up to 54 which was my target, although I likely wouldn’t have been filled there. And now it’s stuck around 52.75. So on one hand I saw the resistance there and could see the market struggling, but on the other I’m supposed to let these play out and take the loss if necessary. I might have taken myself out of a loser here, but if I take myself out of all my trades I’ll never get the winners. I’m up for the month so there is not much risk of having a losing money, so I need to be patient.