I have identified 5 potential plays for today. It all depends on if the OTF shows up.
- Fade the CHVN on first test
- If price continues higher fade CLVN unless there is strong buying (and even then should be good for a scalp at least)
- If there is no strong selling at the open, buy CLVN. Look for signs of balance.
- Fade a move back up to CLVN. This would be with trend & very good setup.
- If there is no strong selling, fade a move to CLVN. If strong selling then pass. This is counter-trend so take with 1/2 position or just observe.
Will post yesterday’s ES results soon. I was plagued with internet problems.