So in conclusion, my focus this week:
- Tight stops, minimize scaling in
- Go for bigger setups.
I accomplished my first objective but I’m not sure I made any progress on the second. And that’s my focus for the upcoming week.
Here are the ES results:
And the Bund looks very similar:
My average this week was $300/day for the three days. Thursday & Friday were on simulator where I also experimented with Crude & Euro. I overtraded on simulator which reinforces my goal of needing to take the setups with bigger potential. I want to avoid fading a market that is making a new high or low. These are often very profitable but often stop out with a tight stop.
I will release my spreadsheet this week. I’d like to make a video of how it works using real market data so I’ll try to do this with Monday’s data. I also realized that if I wait until I am “finished” with it, I’ll never release it. So I made a list of TODO & Limitations in the spreadsheet. If anyone would like to contribute to this spreadsheet please let me know. I am not that good in Excel and love to learn more. So I welcome all feedback about the spreadsheet & also about my trading. So far the comments on my trading have been very helpful to me.
Hope you had a good weekend, especially for those celebrating Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my family and for FuturesTrader71 & the contributors to this blog who have made a big impact in my trading. Thank you!